Sunday, January 18, 2015

Gun Of The Month

The gun that I have chosen for this month has already been featured. It is by far my favorite gun ever. It looks incredible and has flip up sights. It is a great size weapon and shoots 400 fps. It is the

ICS CXP Pro Line Transform-4 261 Electric Blowback Airsoft AEG Rifle. It has a full metal receiver and has a good weight. It shoots dead on and has a lot of options to customize it. It has an ergonomic grip, as well as electric blowback. It has a functioning charging handle and a custom rail system. I love this gun and it is my dream gun. $339 I want this so bad! It looks gray but it is tan. What a beauty.

15 comments:

  1. I think you should do a little bit more information on the gun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you put a little more info into this specific part like add a few more details to the gun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the gun would be a beast in the middle of a war but it is a little bit spendy. Great job with the information of the gun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with William, Baley, and Brent, there should be more information, and I maybe the font, color, and size of the words could stay the same. Also, I think you should do a Gun Of The Month for your Airsoft blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes you sound like your really dangerous. anyway, I learned about something I never know much about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post good information even though I don't know what most of that means you gave it the good info images A+ Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you give some details about the gun and think you should keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will, great job it looks like a fun gun to have, but it's a little steep on the price though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the information about the gun. It looks pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job will on including more than one picture so that we can see it from different angles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is cool it looks like you put a lot of work into this.

    ReplyDelete