Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Favorite Players


Favorite players in this activity/hobby/sport isn't like anything else. You base it on your favorite youtuber who makes airsoft videos. I watch games often and see how I can better my play and tactics. I watch them to find some great pieces to add to my loadout as well as how to be a better player. Also these youtubers show upgrades and their own upgrades. My two favorite airsofters are LevelCap and Jet form Desert Fox. They make all kinds of videos including how to make things and some of their best moments while playing. These two have even collaborated in videos and they play together on occasion. I absolutely love watching these two and their videos entertain and teach me. They let us viewers know what they use and they give many recommendations.


Image result for levelcap



No comments:

Post a Comment