Monday, October 27, 2014

Airsoft Loadouts

In the airsoft world there are many different loadouts depending on your team, job, environment, and weather. Loadouts can cost a lot and most people have custom loadouts. You can add little touches to your loadout and maybe put some patches. I think that custom patterns look great. You will need a lot of things to make a full loadout. You can even have your gun match everything. Now I'm going to show you a couple examples of some custom loadouts. I personally think they look great!

 

Your loadout really depends on your environment, the weather, your position, and your team. Remember airsoft is fun especially with a custom loadout.A full loadout can cost quite a bit of money so maybe you can acquire a few things at a time. Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed!

5 comments:

  1. These loadouts look dope especially the ghillie suit. This is a awesome post. It would've been cool to see like some suits that they would use in the snow. What does one of these suits cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be pretty expensive like $300 bucks, but you can find all kinds of different pieces and add together. That's what I did. Make sure they match in some way.

      Delete
  2. These loadouts are great. I also have some background with airsofting, I airsoft a lot and i don't have a suit, so these would be helpful. This page is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro I have a loadout with all kinds of different pieces. It costed me a little over $300. Also I do have two custom guns, but I'm always looking for more.

      Delete
  3. Do you have any airsofting suits or guns?

    ReplyDelete