Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Customs

Customs are weapon you have put your own touch on. You can upgrade paint or add accessories. You can change components in the gearbox if you are experienced. It is highly encouraged to upgrade your gun. You can add flashlights, muzzle breaks, grips, optics, rails, wraps,slings, taped mags, or anything you want. Like in my other post you can add touches to your gun to make it look similar to your loadout. Customizing can make your gun look incredible. It stands out and it is yours. I suggest putting any touches or accessories to your gun. Accquiring things for your gun is a very fun process make sure you know your measurements. Always think about what will look and work best for your gun. I'm going to show you a couple custom guns.
The far bottom picture is Optic Thunder it was a gun made by Evike, showing all kinds of attaches and things for your gun. There is a video about it too so check it out, Evike Optic Thunder Video


10 comments:

  1. These guns look sick especially the last one with all of the attachments. Can you have cool attachments for more guns than AR's what about snipers,SMG's, Pistols and shotguns. Do you have any upgraded guns? I only have 2 upgraded guns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course for snipers there are stands, mock suppressors, wraps, variable sights, and much more. For SMG's I would put a silencer and a micro red dot. Yes I have an upgraded gun. Thank You for viewing my blog tell your friends! JK

      Delete
  2. I have have been looking in to getting a new airsoft gun and loadout. So thanks for showing the cool loadout and the attachments you can get for your guns. What is the best attachments for a c02 m4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that for a CO2 M4 you should put a grip flashlight combo or possibly an angled grip with a side laser flashlight mount combo I would also use any possible sights you think you may like tell me some some products you are thinking about and I'll help you with that! :)

      Delete
  3. Will,
    I don't really know much about airsoft but now that I am reading your blogs I know what this stuff is all about.
    Kayd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will,
    Thanks for giving out your knowledge on airsoft guns. I know more about them now.
    Sincerely,
    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Will,
    Great information about these custom weapons, plus I have seen the Evike Optic Thunder video before. Did you know that there is a second one called 'Pistol Fury' which is pretty much the same thing but the base model is a pistol?
    Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will
    Great job and teaching us stuff that can help us on the field.
    Korbin

    ReplyDelete
  7. will
    I love how these guns are they look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to shoot my little brother with air soft guns, but these are way to expensive. Great blog and maybe you should put some cheaper guns that people might actually buy.

    ReplyDelete